Tuesday, April 10, 2007

AAR: Bunch of Morons?

So Seder's show is getting whacked on Air America. We've been screwed in Phoenix for a long time re: this show. Ever since our AAR affiliate was replaced by NovaM whom chose to carry only Seder's rebroadcast at night.

Between NovaM carrying unlistenable shows like John Loftus and AAR continually losing talent, the time is right for some great liberal radio shows to bloom.

Unfortunately, that would require the radio monopolies to be ran by something other than right-wing fat cats.

"It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that this week will be the last week of the Sam Seder Show on Air America. As you know, Air America recently came out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy and the new management wants to go in a different direction with the 9-Noon (est) time slot. However, as much as I would like to spend more time with Alberto Gonzales’ family, he will be doing so shortly, freeing me up to do a Sunday afternoon show on Air America Radio. The show is tentatively known as Seder on Sundays and I am excited to get it started."

The Majority Report: Announcing my new Sunday Show

1 comment:

shrimplate said...

Nova M Phoenix is rapidly devolving into The 24-Hour Jeff Farias Show, and while I just love the guy, I worry.