Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who Would Jesus Kill?

Eschaton: Radical Cleric Robertson

What can I do but shrug after hearing that one of the Right's greatest con artists, outside Chimpy, suggested that the Christian thing for America to do is assassinate Hugo Chavez. Kill him over oil.

And here I thought all this talk about killing for oil was treason in this country. Honestly, the right is so far gone, so far deep into their evil alliance with the American Taliban; that I have two reactions at the same time when hearing the latest incredibly stupid thing one of them has said.

It makes me shrug and wonder who can possibly be surprised at the idiocy from a group that thinks George Bush is pious and wise. And it makes me want to scream to the Heavens and beg the invisible man in the sky: "Please, have mercy, and rapture these motherfuckers out of here yesterday. Please, l'm begging you; I'll slaughter a goat, I'll smoke some frankincense, WHATEVER YOU WANT!"

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war. And I don't think any oil shipments will stop."


And you thought neocons worshipped oil.

No comments: