Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Republicans Are Sick Fucks

I try to refrain from sharing anything political on Facebook; even if it is only to counter the constant stream of alternative facts my Trumpkin friends use to fill the news stream.

However, this particular link, I'd be terrified to share.  I am afraid someone would tell me what a great idea this is, and I would finally have to face the fact that seemingly normal Republicans haven't just been made ignorant from their news bubbles, not just been made racists, but really truly been made into evil fucking people whom readily give up their humanity in the name of servicing their insane hate radio puppet masters and orange billionaires.

Under Proposed DHS Policy, Detained Immigrant Mothers Would Be Separated From Their Kids

President Bannon is obviously taking some cues from his historical heroes.

No comments: