Saturday, December 31, 2005

Destroying Memories

And so my home state is in the news...

DesMoinesRegister.com: Iowa klansman wants protest of gay marriage

"‘We don’t believe they have the right to marry,’ Sadler said. ‘In fact, we don’t think they have the right to exist.’

Sadler claims he leads a northern Iowa contingent of the Klan, but would not name any other members."


My guess is his "klan" is a few alcoholic drinking buddies he meets at the town square bar each month the Social Security check comes in; but that's just a guess.

My whole life in Iowa, I never met an openly racist person outside of my own damn dad (I won him over in my college years, but as his alcoholism increased, he fell back into his old racist "habits.")

But I will say it's "Iowan" of the dumbass to wear his hate on his sleeve and be honest about it. The neocons want theocons to hate gays. Thecons also believe that gays have no right to exist; but you'll never hear them say it. They just want their cowardly sheep to piss their pants in fear of boogeymen with unwhite skin and the thought of two men marrying.

No comments: