Sunday, April 17, 2005

House Stained with DeLay Feces

The New York Times: With Changes to House Ethics Rules, Standoff May Emerge

"Representative Barney Frank, Democrat of Massachusetts, was critical of the process, saying Sunday on 'Meet the Press' on NBC: 'Hey, look, let me be very straightforward here. I, 15 years ago, had a problem because I behaved inappropriately. The ethics committee stepped in. Newt Gingrich had a problem. He was reprimanded; the ethics committee stepped in. The difference between us and Mr. DeLay is, I think, we changed our behavior. Mr. DeLay changed the ethics committee.'"


I don't care how any of the values voters, moral majority, religious right, or jeezus freeks try to spin it; as long as they support criminals like DeLay and Cheney, they are shameless whores.

No comments: